George's Windmills is raising money to support hospitals and caregivers in our community.
Using money raised we intend to:
- Purchase items, such as toys, to donate to local paediatric wards to make young, poorly patients experience's in hospital that little bit easier;
- Assist local paediatric wards work towards a goal amount so that they may improve ward facilities for children and their families or purchase vital medical equipment;
- Purchase items from Charities wish-lists;
- Provide help towards improving and maintaining family accommodation spaces;
- Providing poorly children in local hospitals with gift bags so that they don't miss out on those important celebrations (Christmas, Easter etc.)
In addition, we also support children with liver disease directly by providing "acts of Joy" to poorly children and their families via our "Wish Upon A Windmill" scheme.