Wishing All Our Families, Friends And Supporters A Very Merry Christmas
George's Windmills is raising money to support hospitals and caregivers in our community.
Using money raised we intend to:
- Purchase items, such as toys, to donate to local paediatric wards to make young, poorly patients experience's in hospital that little bit easier;
- Assist local paediatric wards work towards a goal amount so that they may improve ward facilities for children and their families or purchase vital medical equipment;
- Purchase items from Charities wish-lists;
- Provide help towards improving and maintaining family accommodation spaces;
- Providing poorly children in local hospitals with gift bags so that they don't miss out on those important celebrations (Christmas, Easter etc.)
In addition, we also support children with liver disease directly by providing "acts of Joy" to poorly children and their families via our "Wish Upon A Windmill" scheme.
Here at George's Windmills, we are proud advocates of organ donation. Not many people die under circumstances which would make it possible for them to become an organ donor and so every donation that can be made is so very important to help save the lives of others.
However, in order for your family to be able to make the right decision on your behalf, it is extremely important that you have a conversation with your nearest and dearest as to your wishes should you be in a position to donate your organs.
And in order to help families to discuss their decisions we are pleased to be supporting
Share Your Wishes, a wonderful charity that dedicates it’s time to raising awareness of organ donation and emphasises the importance of having the right conversations with your loved ones.
The information they share and the stories they tell helps to bring people together who have first-hand experience of organ donation – our family featuring in just one of the thousands of stories they’ve shared. If you’d like more information about how to leave your loved ones certain, please visit their website using the button below.